Monday, March 15, 2010

Into the fray

Well, on my final day of employment at one place and in honor of new (ad)ventures, here is the introductory entry into my new blog site. Since anyone can show up in the blogosphere with their own creation why wouldn't I want to do the same. I hope there will be valuable introspection in the things that I publish around cloud computing from the perspective of the utility model.

I will post non-technical, managerial/executive-level perspectives of things going on in the world of cloud/utility computing and various posts based on my experiences as a senior manager of professional services engineers involved in developing best practices/methodologies and delivery of those technologies, having been involved in "troublesome" projects, and in my new ventures.

For more info on me, feel free to check out my LinkedIn profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment